About Ken McLaughlin B.Comm., ACP
Meet Ken McLaughlin B.Comm., ACP
Ken McLaughlin B.Comm., ACP with the MCL Real Estate Group, has earned a reputation for professional due diligence and expertise across a wide range of commercial real estate areas. His approach in cooperative realtor/developer projects are driven by the principles of buying great sites and improving them through innovative, distinctive and superior developments.
His approach and results in real estate sales/development has gained the Ken an entrepreneurial reputation throughout the Okanagan Valley. Ken’s common goals shared with clients over the many years is to develop property that is ahead of the market in design and structure, and deliver a high-quality product that will ensure capital growth for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Ken McLaughlin B.Comm., ACP’s cooperative development principles can be summed up in eight points:
- Position: Does the development occupy a prime location suitable for the target market?
- Timing: Are we one step ahead of the market in the style and type of development?
- Tenant ability: Does it appeal to owners, investors and occupiers alike?
- Innovation: Will the project allow new concepts, http://vhealthportal.com/product/ativan/ features, styles and layouts?
- Site specifics: Can the project develop a unique signature style not in the market today?
- Pricing: Will purchasers gain excellent value for their financial outlay?
- Point of difference: Can we introduce new initiatives into the market?
- Demand: Can we capitalize on market trends, that is; does the development appeal to owner occupiers therefore ensuring strong rental prospects for the investor?
MCL Real Estate Group
Ken McLaughlin, B.Comm., ACP – Senior Partner
Ken has earned a reputation for expertise and professional due diligence in the commercial real estate markets serving Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley. His commercial real estate approach is cooperative between REALTOR® and developer and it is driven by the principals of buying great sites and improving them through innovative, distinctive and superior real estate developments. His commercial real estate practice serves clients across the beautiful Okanagan Valley in BC including the cities of Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon, Westbank and Peachland.